DIYBeehive.com is an online shop that offers aspiring beekeepers a handy guide on how to build a Warre Garden Hive exactly as Abbe Warre intended. The Warre hive is a low impact, low cost, chemical free, organic, and sustainable vertical top bar beehive that is not only easy to build but also provides a simple solution on how to stop the decreasing number of bees that is happening today.
The Warre Garden Hive Construction Guide 2.0 by Nick Winters is a handy step-by-step pdf manual that teaches you how to:
- Choose the best materials for your beehive
- You can easily build your own hive parts
- Create frames of top bars for your hive quickly and efficiently
- Choose and apply your preferred wood finish for a beautiful backyard beehive
- Choose a location and set your finished beehive that is ready for your own honey bees
- …and more!
- Detailed pictures and diagrams that shows every hive part for easy visualization on how they’re supposed to look like
- 8 chapters that provides details on each part of the beehive so you are better equipped on how to build your hive
- The type of materials used to create beehives (all of which are easy to find and are ridiculously inexpensive!)
- Step-by-step point of view photos so you can look over Nick’s shoulder as he builds and install a complete beehive so you’ll exactly know what to do and when to do it.
This ebook is available for purchase at its website for only $27 at a limited time only. Users who purchase this ebook today will also get additional bonuses such as a video tutorial that will walk you through the entire building process, the complete beehive parts list plus several plans for different wood sizes, woodworking tools and tips, and more.
- Requires low-cost materials. You don’t need to spend a fortune in building your own beehive in your own backyard. In fact, most of the materials required in creating the Warre Garden Hive require very affordable materials that you can easily get from your local shop.
- Saves time from research. You don’t need to scour over the internet for long periods of time. While there are plenty of handy free advice on how to create your very own beehive, it does not necessarily have the right instructions and can be confusing for those who require visual aid.
- Quick to set up. The Warre Garden Beehive is so handy that homeowners with moderate skills can easily set up this beehive in less than a day!
- Requires some moderate skill. Building a Warre Garden hive requires some moderate skills on how to use certain tools.
Should you get it?
If you are an aspiring beekeeper or just a person who genuinely cares for the environment and would like to contribute in helping mother earth then this handy ebook plus additional bonuses is worth investing in.