UpholsterySecrets.com is an online shop that offers DIY enthusiasts and homeowners the chance to reupholster their chairs and sofas back to perfect condition as if a professional has done it themselves.
The “Do It Yourself Upholstery Instructions” is a handy guide that can help you transform your furniture even if you have never done any reupholstering before. This handy guide contains information (and trade secrets!) on the proper way to tuft, stitch, button, and restore sagging seats, replace worn coverings and worn out springs, and more.
In this handy guide you will learn how to:
- Replace the webbing in three different styles of spring chairs
- Blind stitch pad seats as if a professional has done them (even if you have never sewn before)
- Repair and polish wood (including how to join new wood to old wood for a more original finish)
- Stitch edges on hardwood furniture
- Perfect the upholsterer’s slip knot and when to use them
- …and more!
This handy guidebook is available for purchase at its website for only $27 (at a limited time only!). Users who buy this book today will also receive some very special bonuses that are guaranteed to help you transform your entire furniture set without spending a fortune!
Interested users who would like regular updates on UpholsterySecrets.com’s guidelines, tutorials, and tips may also sign up for the site’s official newsletter.
- Saves money. Getting a professional upholsterer can be a very pricey investment. For instance, did you know that it generally takes $750 to reupholster a chair without an arm while it takes $900 to reupholster an armchair? Save money by learning how to reupholster your furniture set instead with this handy guide.
- Make furniture last longer. Many modern furniture available for sale tend to be mass-produced which means they lack character, the proper craftmanship, or the ability for it to last a long time. Make your classic furniture set last a lifetime by learning the trade secrets that several expert upholsterers use.
- Contains detailed illustrations. This guidebook contains detailed illustrations as well as easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions on how to start reupholstering your furniture so anyone can follow with ease.
- Can be for anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert upholster, this handy guide contains comprehensive information that anyone can use.
- Does not come with materials. Users should shoulder the expenses for their own materials and tools needed.
Should you get it?
Learning how to reupholster furniture is a great way to save money and make your furniture set last a long time. The “Do It Yourself Upholstery Instructions” is designed in a way to help anyone transform their sagging seats without spending a ton of money getting it professionally done. What’s more, this guide will also teach you how to do a professional job even if you have never sewn a day in your life before! If you would like to learn the trade secrets of upholstering furniture then get this guidebook at UpholsterySecrets.com.